01a. Prep the hair with Bed Head Calma Sutra Cleansing Conditioner, Apply Screw it curl hydrating jelly oil as a cutting agent. Take a horseshoe section around the head at the low recession, slightly dipping down at the occipital bone.
02. Commence the cut at the side by using a block graduation technique. Comb the hair perpendicular to the parting, elevate to 45˚ and blunt-cut parallel to the parting.
03. Continue working evenly around the horseshoe, creating a uniform shape throughout the underneath area.
04a. Maintain the hand and body position and repeat the same technique on the other side.
05. Further detail the underneath area using freehand visual blunt-cutting.
06. Then take a radial parting from ear to ear across the crown, and a central vertical section from the crown to the occipital bone. Comb and elevate the hair to 90˚ to the round of the head and blunt-cut squarely to reshape the layers.
07a. To complete the layering behind the ears, over-direct all the remaining hair back to the centre guide.
08. In front of the ear, take a central vertical section from the crown to the front hairline. Comb the hair 90˚ to the head and elevate 90˚ to the crown. Blunt-cut the layers from short to long towards the face, using the guide from the back.
09a. To complete the layers, over-direct the remaining hair back to the centre on both sides of the head to create an inversion.
10. To reshape the length, comb the hair to its natural fall, elevate to 45˚and blunt-cut, increasing length towards the face while maintaining disconnection to the hairline.
11a. Using Foxy Curls Extreme Curl Mousse, twist two strands of hair into one, then secure at the roots with a clip. Repeat this method until all the hair is clipped.
12. Thoroughly blow-dry the hair using a diffuser.
13a. To create a natural separation, divide each strand then gently shake out the hair while blasting with the dryer.
14. Finish with Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray to minimise frizz.