CUT TECHNIQUE: CLIPPER UNDERCUT
Joel Torres shares The Metallic Undercut, a bold yet commercial textured look.
TIGI Creative Director of Social Media Content, Joel Torres, uses clippers to create a modern take on the iconic TIGI look. Taking inspiration from K-Pop, the colour palette enhances and adds softness to the cut.
TIGI COPYRIGHT COLOUR
True Light White
+30g Gloss 9/21
+30g Gloss 9/12
+Activator 8.5 vol/2.55%
STEP BY STEP TECHNIQUE
- Prep the hair with TIGI Copyright Care Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner.
- To start the cut, take a horseshoe section to isolate the top area.
- Working with clippers, cut the underneath area to create a soft graduation.
- Release the top and cut at 90° following the headshape, over directing the front to maintain length.
- Personalise the cut on dry hair to accentuate texture and movement.
- Finish with TIGI Copyright Revitalising Dry Shampoo for texture, and Volume Finishing Spray for hold.