PRODUCT TIPS: TIGI COPYRIGHT MULTI TASKING STYLING CREAM
Philip Downing explains how he uses TIGI Copyright Multi Tasking Styling Cream to give life to dull hair and create 'second day' looks.
“If you feel hair is lacking a bit of life and doesn’t have much of a malleable texture, this product brings life back into hair, especially for medium to finer hair textures and densities.” explains Philip Downing, TIGI US Creative & Education Director.
This versatile thickening cream gives great body, texture and hold with a frizz-free finish. Here, Philip shares his tips for how he uses and recommends the product to clients.
PRODUCT HERO: MULTI TASKING STYLING CREAM
A great all-rounder product, Philip uses this as a cutting lotion, as well as styler for creating second to third day hair. Enriched with keratin, the cream gives thicker feeling hair, while its shape supporting polymers help create the base for any hairstyle.
What’s in it?
- Keratin is the primary protein within hair, responsible for its structural integrity and strength. It can penetrate inside the hair fibre, helping to fortify hair proteins from within.
- UV Absorbers help to filter harmful sun rays and protect against UV damage.
- Multi-Shape Polymer smoothes frizz and supports style creation by forming a fine film on hair fibres.
Discover the rest of the TIGI range at www.tigi.com.
Brush up on your product knowledge with more from Philip and the TIGI Creative Team:
- Learn how to care and style curly hair
- Get tips on adding shine with TIGI Copyright Colour Lustre Oil
- Discover Philip’s must-have product for achieving texture
- Find out the team’s hero products for shine